State Bank of India has been recommended as a buy by Motilal Oswal with a target price of Rs 600. This stock is currently trading for Rs 453.
Analysts state that the State Bank of India will reach its defined price target within a year.
Since its incorporation in 1955, the State Bank of India has become a major financial institution (having a market cap of Rs 407810.12 crores)
(SBIN) State Bank complete technical analysis [charts+indicators] Buy & Sell State Bank | (SBIN) share price targets for Tomorrow Market. State Bank technical analysis & forecast stock price targets, Daily, Weekly, Monthly technical analysis.
28 Wed Jul
27 Tue Jul
26 Mon Jul
23 Fri Jul
22 Thu Jul
Weekly Technical Analysis of State Bank (SBIN)
Here is The Table Which Shows You The Weekly SBIN Price Action With Compare to Volume Over the weekend. This Table Show The Weekly Closing Chart With The Raise in Volume Action.
Weekly Technical Supports On High & Low Side For SBI Share Price.
Weekly Closing Price
28 Wed Jul 2021
23 Fri Jul 2021
16 Fri Jul 2021
09 Fri Jul 2021
02 Fri Jul 2021
Indicators analysis of State Bank (SBIN)
Now Comming on SBIN Technical Indicators For SBI Tomorrow Target. Here We See The State Bank Of India Share ADX, MACD, CCI, RSI & More Looking Good. We Get 5 Buy Signal & 4 Sell Signal For SBIN Share. You Can Use Your System To Get Your Own Data. Follow Trend in State Bank of India Share Target Price.
Here are All Indicators For the State Bank of India
19, 16, 8
- ADX buy sell signal for State Bank stock for short term is BUY.
- Signal strength is Weak and stock is losing momentum.
- MACD generated a SELL signal for State Bank in short term but the sell signal is initial and weak.
- MACD line is moving upwards which means that SELL signal is weakening, and buying is picking up momentum.
- State Bank Stock in short term is moving inside a range for now.
- RSI is generating a BUY signal in short term and the buying is gaining momentum.
- MRSI is in negative zone.
- This is the SELL zone Although the stock is in the SELL zone, but selling might be slowing down Stock of State Bank is picking up selling momentum according to indicator.
- Volume based indicators are showing selling momentum.
- Volume Weighted Averaged Price (VWAP) for short term is 427.53 and State Bank (SBIN) stock is trading above this level.
- This is a good sign for the stock and it could move higher.
- VWAP is rising upwards. People seem to be coming out and selling the State Bank (SBIN) stock.
- Volume based technical analysis of State Bank (SBIN) stock is negative.
- State Bank Stock is giving positive returns over a short term period.
- Returns for a longer term period have been negative.
- Force Index is moving in a negative zone, which indicates selling momentum for short term…
- Selling momentum is getting weaker.
State Bank Of India SBIN share price target tomorrow IntraDay
First down price target
Second down price target
Third down price target
Fourth down price target
Fifth down price target
For the quarter ended 30-06-2021, the company reported a Consolidated Total Income of Rs 93266.94 Crore, down -9.83 % from last quarter’s Total Income of Rs 103430.64 Crore and up 6.00 % from last year’s same quarter Total Income of Rs 87984.33 Crore. The bank reported a net profit after tax of Rs 7379.91 crore in the latest quarter.