The first edition of Thomas Value Report is out now and has two stock recommendations for the month of January.
In addition to the stock recommendation there is:
- PDF newsletter by email
- Market commentary placing financial markets in context
- Stock lists ranked by safety (stability, stewardship and security*)
- Model portfolio tracking the progress of investments over time
- Lists of all current holdings including purchase price
- News updates on all stocks held within the model portfolio
- One transaction per month: either buy or sell
- Access to the complete archive of the newsletters
- Priority email support
- 30 day money back guarantee
All for the princely sum of £10 per month.
But for this month five lucky winners will be able to subscribe for free for a year.
All you need to do is email me and the first five people to do so will be subscribed to the list – david [at]sharesandstockmarkets.com
Here’s a snippet from the market commentary:
Equity markets have seemingly shrugged off the most contentious US presidential race in modern history and an interest rate rise from the Federal Reserve in one swoop. This is in stark contrast to last year when Janet Yellen raised interest rates by a measly 0.25% and the markets responded in kind by beginning 2016 with the worst start to the year in history for equity markets. The fact that Yellen raised rates by another measly 0.25% this December tells you all you need to know about the continued fragility of the so-called recovery in the United States: if the economy is as strong and robust as policy makers make out then rates would have been raised by a much higher margin. The fact is the Fed is proceeding cautiously because it knows the economy is fragile and they do not want to spook markets into a tailspin by admitting policy failure or that the economy is extremely weak.
Remember to email me today to get subscribed for free for 2017.